See all your schools
Go to Institutions > Browse Institutions. On this page, you can browse all of the schools in your group.
You can search for a school using the search bar or click the filters below the search bar to filter your schools by phase, region, type and Ofsted rating.
Click the school to access more information.
Data Sharing Agreements
Data sharing agreements need to be set up between the Group MIS sites and the school sites that feed into it, to access your schools' data and to be able to login to schools directly from your Group MIS.
- If you are a MAT, we can sometimes automate the data-sharing agreement process detailed below. This means that you won't need to send data-sharing requests to your schools to approve. Just send us an email to see if we'll be able to do this for your MAT.
- If you must manually send the data-sharing agreements, go to Institutions > Data Sharing Agreements. You'll need to have the Institution: Administer Institution Details permission to send data sharing agreements.
Use the No Agreement Tab to send data sharing requests to schools by selecting them with the checkboxes and then clicking the pencil icon to choose which data sharing request you would like to send.
View declined, pending and approved requests by clicking on the tabs.
What are the Access levels?
- DfE Data - This access level allows staff in the group to view ASP or open data published by the Government (e.g. Attendance data, published annually).
- DfE Data & MIS Data - In addition to the above, this access level also allows staff in the group to view data points from the institution’s MIS, live.
- DfE Data, MIS Data & Group Actions - In addition to the above, this access level also allows staff in the group to perform central actions such as logging into the institution’s Arbor MIS.