Aimed at Behaviour Leads, this consultative course will show you how to set up and manage behaviour in Arbor based on your requirements.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Setup the behaviour module based on your requirements
- Setup automatic workflows
- Manage and log behaviour on Arbor
- Report on behaviour using in-built reports.
|Part 1 - Consultation 1-1 with a Behaviour Specialist||During this 2 hour session, the Behaviour Specialist at Arbor will run you through a demonstration and discuss your behaviour needs. You will then be given some guidance on the best way to set up your system based on the consultation outcome.||2 hours||Behaviour Leads, Senior Leadership Team, Headteacher|
|Part 2 - eLearning via the Arbor Training Hub||Using the Arbor Training Hub, you will be able to consolidate your learning from part 1 by watching step-by-step recordings to help you complete your setup based upon your needs. In addition, you can watch our demonstration recordings to learn how to log behaviour on Arbor. You can then complete our tests of learning.||Self paced||Behaviour Leads, Senior Leadership Team, Headteacher|
|Part 3 - Reporting Webinar with a Behaviour Specialist||To complete your behaviour training with Arbor, you are able to sign up to a webinar with one of our Behaviour Specialists who will show you how to report on your behaviour in school. This session will last for 1 hour 15 minutes and cover built-in reports that you can tailor to your needs.||1 hour 15 minutes||Behaviour Leads, Senior Leadership Team, Headteacher|
|Part 4 - Behaviour Surgery 1-1 with a Behaviour Specialist (Optional)||This optional 1 hour session can be purchased and booked with a Behaviour Specialist if your school requires it. This could be if your school is changing its behaviour policy or if you just need a helping hand with your setup or reporting needs.||1 hour||Behaviour Leads, Senior Leadership Team, Headteacher|
All purchased training will be available to access via the Arbor Training Hub.
Please read this guide on how to login and access training via the Hub. For this service please follow the 1-1 Training (Behaviour, Assessments) guidance and search for Behaviour Needs Requirement and Setup.
Not purchased this yet?
There are two ways to purchase new training services:
Search for the service (Behaviour Needs Requirement and Setup) in the catalogue on the Arbor Training Hub and clicking request. Our Account Management team will then be in touch.
- You can contact your Account Manager direct via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Permissions required for this training:
- Behaviour: Behaviour Policy or School: Action: Behaviour: Administer - Set up and edit behaviour setup
- Behaviour: Administer/View My Students - Log behaviour and see totals for students you teach
- Behaviour: View All Students - View statistics
- Behaviour: Log behaviour incident or Log point award - Give to any staff to record behaviour outside the classroom but not edit anything
If you don't have these permissions, you'll need to ask your admin team to assign them to you using these instructions.