At Arbor we’re committed to making data as easy to view as possible, so you can make informed, strategic decisions with ease.
So we can focus on bringing you new ways to view and analyse your data, we’ve taken the decision not to produce Arbor Insight Reports or Online Dashboards powered by Analyse School Performance (ASP) data this year.
Instead, we’re working on dynamic new ways to view your ASP data alongside your live performance data. Take a look at our Change Log for what's already been released, and a link to our roadmap to see what's coming soon.
You can of course continue to access your ASP data via your DfE login here: https://services.signin.education.gov.uk
Changes on the School MIS
We'll be removing the School > Insight area.
- After the date below, you will no longer be able to purchase or download Insight reports.
- We’ll be removing the DfE pages that are currently powered by Arbor Insight, such as the additional pages in School > Insight.
In the Custom Report Writer:
ASP fields, and some other fields only available using Insight data will no longer be available to use in reports.
- Your existing reports won’t break, but these fields will show as blank.
- You can see a full list of these by clicking the link at the bottom of this article to download a PDF.
- The fields will be removed from the School, Demographics (KS1), Demographics (KS2) and Demographics (KS4) report types.
If you want to keep any of this data, you'll need to download your reports before the date below. Scheduling, sharing or creating a Live Feed (that automatically refreshes) from the report won't be effective, because the data will no longer be there to reference.
We will not be removing ASP groupings, so reports that use these (such as Reporting on attendance of your Analyse School Performance (ASP) groups) will not be affected.
Changes on the MAT MIS
If you have any schools in your trust not using Arbor, they won’t disappear - you’ll still be able to see them on the Institutions > Browse Institutions page.
We’ll be removing the MAT MIS Insight pages, and the DfE pages that are currently powered by Arbor Insight, including:
- The DfE Performance Data pages within Analytics > Group Context/Attendance/Assessment > Attainment & Progress.
- The Insight area in Analytics > Performance Reports > My Reports, and pages to manage your Insight subscriptions in Administration > Group Account. After the date below, you will no longer be able to purchase or download Insight reports.
When will these changes happen?
These changes will be made after Friday 28th April.
After this date, you’ll no longer be able to see Arbor Insight reports in the Group Account section of your MIS, or in the School MIS. You will also no longer be able to report on certain fields in the Custom Report Writer or on DfE Performance Data pages on the MAT MIS.
What do we need to do?
To purchase our previous reports (please note we are not offering recent reports this year) or get copies of your existing purchased reports, you will need to download them following the instructions below.
Schools will need to...
Go to School > Insight and click Download for the report you want to download from the 2019 Performance Reports or Archive tab.
This will then download to your default downloads file on your computer.
MATs will need to...
Go to Analytics > Performance Reports > My Reports, and select the year to purchase or download reports for.
Click Download for the report you want and this will then download to your default downloads file on your computer, or you can use the button to download in bulk.
Top Tip: When downloading in bulk, this will be output as a Zip file which you will need to open to access your PDF reports.