Pupil's NC year is not within the range of the school’s lowest and highest NC year
Step 1 - Check the student's enrolment
- Go to the student's profile
- Go to Enrolment (left side menu)
- In the Enrolments for this year section, check if they have a year group
- If they don't, click the +Add button
- Select the year group, and click Add Student to Year Group
Step 2 - check the class
Top Tip: You'll need the Pastoral Structure: Administer permission. If you don't have the permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
- Go to Students > Enrolment > Year Groups
- Click into the student's year group
- Click into the Curriculum Grade field
- Make sure the correct year is selected, not Mixed Year Class. Top Tip: If your school is a mainstream school, you will need to make sure there is one year group set up for each group of students - you may need to move students to this new year group.
Remember to regenerate your census to resolve the error.