Moving from ScholarPack to Arbor is simple. To ensure you have as smooth an experience as possible, we will work closely with ScholarPack to transfer your data from your old system to your new Arbor one, on a day of your choice.
Providing access to your data
Logging into your Secure Portal
Each school moving from ScholarPack to Arbor is given a unique ‘Secure Upload Portal’, which they can use to confirm when they would like to move to Arbor, and that they have performed the necessary data checks we recommend.
After your Kick-Off, you will receive two emails from Arbor:
- The first email will contain a link to your schools unique secure portal and a username you will use to log into the portal.
- The second email will contain the password to log in to the portal.
Arbor will send these emails to your nominated Project Lead but they can be sent on to another appropriate staff member/IT Lead if needed.
You should expect to receive access to your Secure Portal during week 3 of your onboarding journey. If you have not received your email by then, please click Contact Us in the top right of the Help Centre and select Onboarding, migration and moving to Arbor.
Enter your details into the Secure Portal
To start the migration you'll need to log in to your Secure Upload Portal and follow the instructions listed on the page. You will be asked to:
- Select the date you would like ScholarPack to take a copy of the data in your current system and send it to Arbor
- Tick that you accept our Terms and Conditions
- Ticket that you have cleansed and checked your data
Note: To ensure there is no delay in getting your new Arbor site live, ScholarPack has a cut-off time of 2:30pm to transfer your data to us. This means that any information entered after this time will not carry across to Arbor.
That’s it! Now you just need to sit back and relax. Unless there is a problem (such as an incorrect password), the next you will hear from us is when your new Arbor site is ready!