You can report on your formative curriculum assessments using the Custom Report Writer.
- School: General Admin: Export Data - create a report
- Students: Assessments: View All/My Students or School: Curriculum: Administer - see assessment data for students
If you don't have the permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
Creating the report
To create a report of your curriculum mastery, or marks just create a report as shown in this article.
During step 3, type 'curriculum' into the box. You can then click and drag over to the right to report on:
- Curriculum Mastery %
- Curriculum Mastery Mark
- Curriculum Average Mastery %
- Curriculum Average Mark
- Curriculum Completion
- Overall Curriculum Grade
- % of students with an average curriculum mark
- % of students with a curriculum mastery
- Curriculum Mark (By Statement) - report on the latest statement mark to the given date.
- Curriculum Mark (By Module) - report on the average mark of a module or submodule to the given date.
You can see more information on mastery and calculations here: How is Curriculum Mastery calculated?
In this example, I'm looking at the specific marks for a certain area of the assessment.