- Dry Run Opens Thursday 24th October 2019
- Census Day is Thursday 7th November 2019
- Census Submission Deadline Friday 6th December 2019 (Unless told otherwise by your LA)
We've got a dedicated Census Guide for the Workforce Census - Workforce Census Guide
Further guidance from us
To get started, take a look at our quick Workforce Census videos to help you solve some of the most common errors.
We've also got a searchable spreadsheet and further Help Centre articles to help you solve your errors. Click here for our Workforce Census resources.
Support from our team
To help support you to complete your census, you can book in a 15-minute session with our Support Team. Before the session, try to resolve as many Arbor and DfE Validations as possible so we can focus on supporting you with the trickiest errors during the session.
Guidance from the DfE
The DfE provides lots of guidance on their website you can use to help you complete the Workforce Census:
- Their guidance overview page
- Guides for recording staff information
- Help on submitting Queries to COLLECT