Every profile, Staff, Student and Guardian, will be assigned a unique ID number when their profile is created. See further details here: Using Arbor ID and unique identifiers
- For Students and Staff, their Arbor ID number can be found in the Identity section of their profile.
- For Guardians, the Arbor ID does not appear in the Identity section. It only appears in the URL/website address on their guardian page. Staff and Students have their Arbor ID here too.
How to find a profile if you only have the Arbor ID
- Go to a random profile of that type of person. For example, if the Arbor ID belongs to a student, go to a random student profile. If they are a staff member, go to a random staff profile, and so on.
- Once you are on the profile, click the URL in your browser.
- Only highlight the numbers at the end of the URL.
- You will need to replace the ID number on the random profile with the number you are looking for and press Enter on your keyboard.
- You will be taken to the profile of the person with that ID.