It is not possible to change one type of assessment into another, for example, a curriculum assessment into a summative assessment. You would need to set up the assessments again in the correct format.
Articles in this section
- Can we change the assessment grade names in the grade set?
- Can we have different assessment periods for different student groups?
- Can we change or edit the assessment periods once the assessment is set up?
- Can I change the default marking grade set in an assessment to a new one?
- Can we change the name of an assessment?
- Can I add the Ad Hoc Assessment to other subjects once it's already on my Annual Policy?
- Why does this student have no targets or baseline?
- Can we turn assessments into other types?
- Grade Point Scales and Marking Grade Sets
- Setting up a Summative Assessment