It is not possible to change one type of assessment into another, for example, a curriculum assessment into a summative assessment. You would need to set up the assessments again in the correct format.
Articles in this section
- Can we change the name of an assessment?
- Can I add the Ad Hoc Assessment to other subjects once it's already on my Annual Policy?
- Why does this student have no targets or baseline?
- Can we turn assessments into other types?
- Grade Point Scales and Marking Grade Sets
- Setting up a Summative Assessment
- Exporting and Importing the summative assessments you have set up between schools
- Setting up Ad Hoc Assessments
- Reading age assessments
- Can I edit my assessment grade scale or periods after they’ve been set up?