School Census Dry runs opens two weeks before the Census opens and you can access the School Census by going to School > Data > Export > Data Returns.
You would need to be assigned the School: Data Returns: Administer permission to access the School census or Workforce Census.
You'll also need specific permissions to resolve errors and queries, depending on the area you're resolving the error for. Some example permissions you might need are:
- School: Academic Structure: Administer to Add, edit or delete a programme.
- Student Profile :Admin: Administer All Students to add student funding or early years pupil premium eligibility.
- Student Profile Language Abilities: Administer All Students to add language abilities for all students.
- Student Profile: In Care: Administer All Students to add in care notes for students.
- Student: Consents: Administer to Update YSSA
If you do not have the permission to complete an action, you would need to ask a member from your admin team to assign you the required permissions. This article explains how to view staff members permissions and how to assign staff ad-hoc permissions.
Article is closed for comments.