Can we change the controllers/owners and representative for card payments?

If you need to change the controller or owner or representative for your school's card payments account, please contact the Arbor Support Team if supported by Arbor, or your Support Partner if not supported by Arbor. Include:

  • Whether they are the new controller or representative
  • The staff member's details (they must already have a staff profile set up)
  • A colour image of their passport (or front and back of driving license) for identity verification

For guidance on who should be selected, please see this article: Who should be put as the controllers/owners and representative?

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.