As part of our CPD programme, we’re excited to share our NEW course designed especially for Exam Officers.
This training builds on the skills and knowledge you have gained by attending Arbor Foundations exams sessions and gives you the expertise you need to manage your exams in Arbor.
Designed to help you become an in-house expert in using Arbor Exams.
Following course completion, you will:
- Be able to set up, schedule and manage all Exams functionality in Arbor
- Stay up-to-date with the key updates to exam features in Arbor
- Build a network with other Arbor Exam Officers to share best practices
- Designed and delivered by experienced school data and Exams Officers
- Learn how to get the most out of Arbor Exams to best support your school and pupils
- Gain the ability to self-serve exam queries reducing your need to rely on the Arbor Support Team
- Get a certificate and digital badge to add to your CV!
Who is it for?
- Exam Officers at Secondary Schools
- You’ve completed your onboarding Arbor training
- You have access to Arbor and have been using the MIS for at least a term
- You have Exams Officer business role permissions in the School MIS
- This course is tailored to those who have at least a beginners understanding of Arbor MIS
Delivered online over three sessions across the academic/exams year.
|Date and Time
Part 1: Preparing for Exam Seasons
1pm to 3pm
Part 2: Getting the most out of Arbor Exams
1pm to 3pm
Part 3: Managing Post Exams
1pm to 3pm
How to book
If you are interested in purchasing this service, please contact your Account Manager via email@example.com
Before you join the session
- Check you are able to access the session by ensuring Zoom.us is whitelisted at your school and is not blocked by any filters on the device(s) you are joining from.
- Test your speakers so you can clearly hear the training and ensure your camera and microphone are enabled. The course is conversation based and the success of it relies on engagement by all attendees.
- Where possible, set up a second device or tab on your browser so you can log in to the test site and take part in activities to help consolidate your learning.
- Put a sign on your door or find a quiet place to join the session from. It's important you are given time to focus on the training without distractions where possible as we will be covering a lot of core content throughout the session. But don't worry, we have scheduled breaks so you can grab a cup of coffee and be back in time for the next bit of training!
What to expect after the course is complete
You will receive an email after each part which will contain the following information:
- An invitation to join Arbor HQ - our online community where you can continue to network with other Arbor Exams staff.
- A link to the session recording - please download this and save it on your PC as it will expire.
Once you have attended all three sessions and passed the end of course test of knowledge you will receive a certificate of attendance.