As part of our CPD programme, we’re excited to share our course designed especially for Assessment Leads and Data Managers.
This training builds on the Arbor assessment skills and knowledge you gained through attending one of our Assessment Consultation or User Setup sessions and gives you the expertise you need to manage your assessments moving forwards in Arbor.
Designed to help you take the next steps towards becoming an in-house expert in using Arbor Assessments.
Following course completion, you will:
- Be able to make edits and updates to your assessments as needed without the reliance on Arbor Support and Training.
- Stay up to date with the key updates within Assessments in Arbor.
- Build a network with other Data Managers and Assessment Leads to share best practices.
- Delivered by school data and assessment experts
- Learn how to get the most out of Arbor Assessments to best support your school and pupils
- Gain the ability to self-serve Assessment queries reducing your need to rely on the Arbor Support Team
- Get a certificate and digital badge to add to your CV!
Who is it for?
Assessment Leads and Data Managers
You and your school have completed your onboarding Arbor training
You have assessments setup and have personally been using Arbor’s Assessment Module for at least a term and were part of the setup process
The course is tailored to those who have a good to excellent knowledge of the MIS and MUST have a secure knowledge of Arbor Assessments with assessments built and up and running in your school site
Delivered online over three sessions:
Part 1: Refresh your current knowledge of Arbor Assessments
Part 2: Getting the most out of Arbor Assessments
Part 3: Assessment Analytics and Arbor
The sessions are phase specific and take place on the following dates and times.
Attendees must attend all three sessions to gain their certificate of completion.
7th, 21st and 28th of March - 9am to 11am
4th, 11th and 18th of June - 2 pm to 4pm
27th, 28th and 29th of February - 9am to 11am
22nd, 23rd and 24th of April - 1.30pm to 3.30pm
How to book
If you are interested in purchasing this service, please contact your Account Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
Before you join the session
- Check you are able to access the session by ensuring Zoom.us is whitelisted at your school and is not blocked by any filters on the device(s) you are joining from.
- Test your speakers so you can clearly hear the training and ensure your camera and microphone are enabled. The course is conversation based and the success of it relies on engagement by all attendees.
- Where possible, set up a second device or tab on your browser so you can log in to the test site and take part in activities to help consolidate your learning.
- Put a sign on your door or find a quiet place to join the session from. It's important you are given time to focus on the training without distractions where possible as we will be covering a lot of core content throughout the session. But don't worry, we have scheduled breaks so you can grab a cup of coffee and be back in time for the next bit of training!
What to expect after the course is complete
You will receive an email after each part which will contain the following information:
- An invitation to join Arbor HQ - our online community where you can continue to network with other Arbor Exams staff.
- A link to the session recording - please download this and save it on your PC as it will expire.
Once you have attended all three sessions and passed the end of course test of knowledge you will receive a certificate of completion.