Postcode is missing or provided in an invalid format.
If the student lives in the UK:
- Go to the student's profile.
- Scroll to the Student Contact Details section.
- Click on the Home Address.
- In the slide over click on the option for Correct Mistake or Delete Address.
- Edit the postcode to follow the valid format.
If the student lives outside of the UK:
- If the student has an overseas address, edit the address to untick the Correspondence address box - this will prevent this address from being returned in the census.
- Once you have submitted your census, you can tick this box again to ensure you can use addresses in Arbor e.g,. for generating letters.