I paid money into the wrong account, how do I move the money?

If you've accidentally paid money into the wrong account, for example:

  • into a different account but you meant to pay into the meals account
  • into the wrong child's account (e.g. you've paid into their sibling's account instead)

You'll need to request a refund by getting in touch with your school. Because your child's school manages your account, we can’t access your profile without speaking to them first. You’ll need to contact them directly to issue a refund.

Once the refund has been issued, you can then make another payment into the right account.

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 9 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.