Arbor is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using Arbor services. We want our services to be safe and useful for our audience. This Privacy Notice applies to information held about you and individuals connected to your Organisation by Arbor which acts as either a data controller or a processor depending on its role, as described below.
- Who we are and how to contact us
- How Arbor may collect data from you and other data sources
- The laws that apply to our use of your information
- Our roles when handling your data
- What Arbor will use this information for and how it will protect it
- When Arbor may use your details to contact you with marketing
- Whether Arbor will disclose your details to anyone else and in any overseas country
- Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us
We may need to update this policy and we will give you notice of this where reasonably possible; where you have given us your email address, we may use this to notify you of such changes and we will post a note on the sites to inform you that this policy has been updated. Please check this policy regularly to ensure you always understand how we use your information. All terms that are defined in this policy shall have the meanings given to them in the User Terms.