You can add information on your site about any other educational organisations your school has links with. Adding these will also allow you to select a destination school when creating CTFs as part of the New School Year Setup process.
Please note that:
- you can delete institutions, but it is not possible to delete companies, employers or universities.
- it is not possible to merge organisations - you would need to add students or staff to one.
Go to School > Linked Organisations and select one of the options below.
- School: General Admin: Administer - Manage alternative provisions.
- Staff Profile: Contact Details: Administer - Add contact details or postal addresses for institutions.
- School: Data Returns: Administer - Edit linked organisation UKPRNs.
- Academic Structure: Administer - Set up new programmes and work placements.
If you don't have permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
In Companies, you can add and see companies your school partners with for work experience.
Click the Add new Company button.
You can then click the company and click More to add further details.
In Educational Institutions, you can add and see educational institutions linked to the school.
Click on the green button to add a new educational institution.
You can then click the institution to add an address, linked students or staff. This is useful for keeping track of which students study part-time at other institutions.
To delete an institution, select the institutions then click the Bulk action button to select delete.
If you don't have any students linked to these other institutions, you'll be able to just confirm the deletion.
If you have linked students, you can choose to delete the institution and all links to students or link the student to another organisation.
In Employers, you can add and save companies. This is useful for listing institutions where students have taken work experience, the agency that has supplied cover staff or other student or staff employers.
Click the green button to add an employer.
Click an employer to access or add more information.
In Universities, you can add and save universities linked to the school.
Click the green button to add a university.
You can click the university to access or add more information.