To view your students with SEN take one of these routes:
- Students > Demographics > Students with SEN
- Students > Educational needs > Students with SEN
Here's what you can see on each page:
- On the Students with SEN page, you can see a list of all your students with SEN.
- On the SEN Statuses page, you can see the number of students who have a particular SEN Status at your school.
- On the SEN Needs page, you can see the number of students who have a particular SEN Need at your school.
- On the Setup page, you can see a list of current SEN coordinators within the school. It will also show you a list of SEN status with the total amount of students which fall within each status.
- You can download your table as an excel file, pdf or live feed anywhere you see the Download button!
- If a student you're expecting to be SEN doesn't appear in these lists, double-check you've added their SEN status to their student profile here.
On this page, you can see students' names, Reg forms, their SEN Status, the start dates of which they were listed as students with SEN, end date and their SEN Needs.
If you click on the filters at the top of the page you can narrow down your search by their start and end dates, by Reg. forms, year groups and houses, and also by their SEN status.
If you click on a student's name, you will see the SEN status history for that particular Student.
If you click on the More Information button you will be taken to that particular student's profile on the Educational Needs section where you will be able to find all the required information.
The SEN Statuses and SEN Needs pages will show you the number of students who have a particular SEN Status or SEN need at your school.
The end column is referring to the percentage of students based on the students you have selected the show in the filter. This is automatically set as All Students so this figure is the % of students with SEN out of your whole school. Top Tip: Your percentages won't add up to 100%, because a student with multiple needs will fall into the figures for more than one row.
You can filter your search by date and student group (for example, you can choose a year group or registration form). To do this just click the filters at the top of the page and change the information in the fields there.
If you click on a particular SEN Status on the SEN Status page, such as Education, Health and Care Plan (as shown in the below screenshot), you will be given a list of the students who fall under that category.
If you click on a student's name you will be taken to that particular student's profile on the Educational Needs section where you will be able to find all the required information.
Setup page shows you a list of current SEN coordinators within the school. It will also show you a list of SEN status with the total amount of students which fall within each status.
If you click on a coordinator's name, a box will appear showing the coordinator's business role and the dates which s/he has held this role for.
Clicking Edit allows you to update the coordinator's business role dates and also delete the role if need be (as shown below).
If you click on the More Information button, you will be taken to the coordinator's Business Role Overview where you can view the full details of his/her role and also update the role permissions. The role permissions for SEN Co-ordinator are managed by Arbor by default.
You can also view an alternate version of the SEN table in Students > Demographics > Derived Indicators > Educational needs > SEN. In this view you can use the filters to see students enrolled on certain dates.
Students will appear in this table if they have a current SEN Status of Education, Health and Care Plan, Learning Difficulty Assessment (Section 139A) or SEN Support logged on their Student Profile in the Educational Needs section.