We deliver regular seasonal webinars to support schools at key points during the academic year. To sign up for any of our upcoming webinars, click the links below. You can also watch all our past webinars from this link: Past webinar recordings
Missed the session? We post the recording on our Help Centre within 24 hours - click the link above to catch up.
How long are the webinars?
Each webinar has a set agenda and is around 45 minutes long, with time for questions.
Who should attend?
Everyone at the school is welcome to join our webinars, we do however suggest joining the ones relevant to your school and role in the school.
For example, if you're an Isle of Man or Independent school, you won't need to join our Census webinars. If you're a teacher, you won't need to join our attendance reporting sessions.
- Exams entries - 10th January at 11am
- Census Dry Run - 12th January at 10am
- Census Day - 18th January at 10am
- Offers day for Secondaries - 6th February at 1pm
- Secondary applicant data collection - 14th March at 11am
- Offers day for Primaries - 20th March at 10am
- Primary applicant data collection - 15th April at 11am
- DfE Assessments - 24th April at 3pm
You can see how to sign up here: How to join our free webinars
FAQs and troubleshooting
You can access further help with signing up for and joining our webinars here: How to join our free webinars