We deliver regular seasonal webinars to support schools at key points during the academic year. To sign up for any of our upcoming webinars, click the links below. You can also watch all our past webinars from this link: Past webinar recordings
Missed the session? We post the recording on our Help Centre within 24 hours - click the link above to catch up.
How long are the webinars?
Each webinar has a set agenda and is around 45 minutes long, with time for questions.
Who should attend?
Everyone at the school is welcome to join our webinars, we do however suggest joining the ones relevant to your school and role in the school.
For example, if you're an Isle of Man or Independent school, you won't need to join our Census webinars. If you're a teacher, you won't need to join our attendance reporting sessions.
Autumn School Census
- Preparation and Dry Run: Thursday 22nd September at 10.15 am
- Post-16 School Census including Programmes of Study: Tuesday 27th September at 11 am
- Census Day: Wednesday 5th October at 1.30 pm
- Preparation and Dry Run: Thursday 20th October at 3.30 pm
- Census Day: Wednesday 2nd November at 9 am
Reporting and Report Cards
- Getting the most out of Attendance reporting: Monday 14th November at 2 pm
- Report cards - Top tips and tricks: Tuesday 29th November at 2 pm
FAQs and troubleshooting
You can access further help with signing up for and joining our webinars here: How to join our free webinars