Your school may offer reduced prices for paid items, for example, if the student has a sibling at the school.
- Meals - It is not possible to set discounts for custom groups of students. You can only specify different prices for Free School Meals (FSM) students and different year groups.
- Other customer account types - When adding invoices, you need to just specify the amount to be deducted from the account, after any discounts are deducted.
- Trips - You can set up custom groups, one for each price point. When adding trip prices you can then specify the price for each group.
- Clubs - You can see how to manage this here: Can I offer reduced or discounted price clubs?
- Wraparound care - You will need to add the siblings to a Custom Group, then set an additional price for the Wraparound Care Club for this Custom Group by following Step 4 here.
Please note that we do not recommend setting up discounts as it is difficult to manage.