Write off or settle debt for leavers

If you need to zero a debt balance for students who have left your school (such as year 6 or year 11), you can add a credit note to the student's account: Add a credit note

Please note that it is not possible to add credit notes in bulk, so you'll need to add a credit note for each student individually.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.