Can we report on students with an Alternative Provision (AP) placement?

Schools need to record details of Alternative Provision placements for the Spring School Census.

You can report on students who have Dual Registration, which may help to identify students who have had, or who are on AP placements. This will not include any information on the placement, but you can click on their names to check their student profile for placements in the Education & Employment Status History section.

If you'd like us to develop this feature in the future, please submit your feedback here: Custom Report Writer Fields

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 5 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.