This article will cover what to do if either:
- you do not want to charge students for wraparound care in Arbor, for instance if you use an alternative payment system
- your Arbor package does not include Payments - in this case you will not be able to set prices, or track account balances
Setting up wraparound care
- The setup process will follow the main steps in our article here. Please review this article first and complete steps 1 and 2 of the setup.
- You will not be able to complete Step 3 - Add accounting details, because you will not have accounting details set up.
- You will still need to create a price in step 4 - just set this price to 0.
- Then complete step 5 to finish setting up.
You will then need to follow these instructions to manually sign parents on: Manually signing students up to a breakfast or after-school club
Because there is no customer account type, this means the button to sign up won't show on the Parent Portal or Parent App.
We want to start charging in Arbor
If you do decide to begin charging students within Arbor, you can:
- upgrade to a package that includes Payments.
- update the current price for those students who would normally be charged for a school lunch, and add a Customer Account Type to the wraparound care setup.