What is the Arbor Community?
The Arbor Community is a great space to ask questions, share best practice and learn from and support fellow Arbor schools.
How can I access the Arbor Community?
On the Help Centre homepage, select Arbor Community.
To login for the first time:
- Click the green ‘Sign in’ button in the top right of the screen
- In the pop-up box select ‘Sign up’
- Enter your full name and email address
- You’ll then be sent an email
- Follow the link in the email to set a password
It tells me a user has already signed up with my email address?
If the login flags that you’ve already signed up, this will be due to you having previously contacted our Support Team. Customers who’ve contacted us for help previously will have been created as a user as the Arbor Community is hosted by the same provider as the email system we use.
If you get the above message:
- Click Regular sign-in
- Select forgot my password
- Enter your email address
- Follow the link in the email you'll be sent to choose a password
Looking forward to seeing you there!