What is the Arbor Community?
The Arbor Community is a great space to ask questions, share best practice and learn from and support fellow Arbor schools.
How can I access the Arbor Community?
To access the community, you'll need to log into the Help Centre.
Log into the Help Centre
Click the green Sign in button in the top right of the screen.
- If you already have an account, enter your email address and password. Please note that having an account on Arbor MIS will not automatically create an account on the Help Centre - you'll need to create one.
- If you don't have an account yet, click Sign Up. You'll then be sent a confirmation email - click the link in this email to set your password and log in.
Accessing the community
Once logged in, click the Arbor Community button on the Help centre homepage.
It tells me a user has already signed up with my email address?
If the login flags that you’ve already signed up, this will be due to you having previously contacted our Support Team. Customers who’ve contacted us for help previously will have been created as a user as the Arbor Community is hosted by the same provider as the email system we use.
If you get the above message:
- Click Regular sign-in
- Select forgot my password
- Enter your email address
- Follow the link in the email you'll be sent to choose a password
How can I change my account details?
Once logged in, click your username in the top right.
- Click Change password to change your login details.
- Click My profile to edit your display name, photo etc.
Here you can see your details, and any posts or comments you've made in the Community. Click on Edit profile to change your details.
Where can I find SEN Experts for pre-training materials for Core Skills for SENCOs? - the email confirming a place said we would have access to this but no-one can find it!
Hi Wendy! These are located in the Arbor Community Core Skills for SENOCs area. You can click on the topic title 'Core Skills for SENCOs' and you will see the resources there.
Does anyone know why we can login as a parent and see that the communication has been received but the parent hasn't received it?
Hi Deb, if something isn't looking as expected, please get in touch with our support team via email.
Article is closed for comments.