Permanent exclusion appears for pupil still on roll
- Go to the student's profile
- Click on Behaviour on the left
- Click on the tab for Exclusions
- Review the exclusions recorded for the student. If you're unsure whether an exclusion should be recorded for the student or for which dates, please contact the DfE for further guidance.
Now check the student enrolment:
- Click on Enrolment on the left
- Click on the most recent enrolment
- Click on the option to Unerol Student and fill out the relevant information
- If the student has already been unenrolled, make sure the end date of their enrolment is the same as the start date of the exclusion.