No, our current setup for all Schools has only 5 levels for Positives, 5 levels for Negatives and a Level 0 Neutral.
Articles in this section
- Do students get notified or an alert for behaviour or Detentions?
- Why is an exclusion showing as 0 sessions and 0 days or an incorrect number?
- How can we log Historic behaviour points?
- How do Exclusion Reasons in Arbor map to the DfE codes?
- Can I add an internal exclusion across more than one day?
- Can we record victims or bystanders of behaviour incidents?
- Can we report on Physical interventions?
- Set up different email or SMS messages for incidents and detention severities
- Will an email or SMS be sent automatically to a student's guardian when they are issued a detention?
- Neutral behaviours not linked to a severity level
Article is closed for comments.