Follow the steps below if you've imported your timetable from Edval or TimeTabler and the timetable slots are not showing on the students' calendars. There's no need for a refresh - the most common reason is that you've just missed a step in the process.
Step 1 - Check the timetable slots
The first step is to make sure you've confirmed the scheduling of any lessons that have been imported. Go to School > Timetable > Timetable Administration > Timetable Slots.
- Check if there is a Scheduling tab - if there is, wait for these to be scheduled.
- Check your Provisional tab. If there are timetable slots here from your import, make sure to schedule them. Once done, your page will look like the below screenshot.
Step 2 - Check students are enrolled in the classes
Students are not automatically enrolled in courses only from importing a timetable. You either need to enrol students into their courses before importing your timetable, or import your timetable and then enrol students into their courses. Pick the most suitable option from the three below.
- If you're preparing timetables for September, please follow the New School Year Setup process
- If you've imported your timetable and the lessons are not showing in student's calendars, follow these instructions to enrol them into the registers: Bulk enrol students into lesson registers
- If importing from TimeTabler, you can also import enrolments from Options: Importing Options from TimeTabler