Importing a timetable
Events, locations and room booking
Departments and Faculties
- Working Days
- Students on a reduced timetable
- Shorter course names on timetables, calendars and tables
- Fix clashes where students are enrolled into multiple lessons
- Suspending classes and lessons
- See or print the timetable for one room
- Can we change our timetable periods half way through the year?
- How do we take both registers for a double lesson?
- Can we have different timetable periods for different student groups?
- Can we have a 3-week or 4-week timetable?
- Can we swap weeks A and B in our timetable?
- Can we manage Options in Arbor?
- Printable Timetables for students
- Can we copy a course?
- Can we rename timetabled sessions and lessons?
- Set up or add a Registration Form
- Set up or add a Year Group
- Can we timetable in a double lesson with a break?
- Can we send students their timetables in bulk?
- Change the end time of the school day
- Amending the Academic Calendar
- Set up Course, Class, Registration and Lesson registers
- Deleting a course or class
- Timetable Periods and weekly cycles
- School, student and staff timetable gaps and clashes
- Check for and fix duplicate or double lessons or registers
- Moving a module to a different parent course
- Changing mixed-year registration forms to single-year forms for secondaries
- Generating Printable Timetables for staff, rooms or the whole school
- Print a subject or year group timetable