Shared Teaching lets you share students and courses across multiple schools with ease. Teachers can record attendance and assessment marks for every student and it will instantly sync between schools. Staff can also view important information about each student at a glance, such as emergency contact details or dietary preferences.
Shared Teaching can be used by any school, but it's been specifically built for schools with KS4 or KS5 students where teaching for certain lessons is offered at another school, such as another school in the same trust.
As this is a brand new feature, we want to make sure it's as useful as it can be to our schools. If you have any feedback, please submit it here: Shared Teaching
In our guidance, we refer to sites in different ways:
- Shared Teaching Admin site - this is the site that the Shared Teaching courses are set up and pushed out from. This can be a school site that shares teaching, or your MAT site.
- Home school - the school students are registered at, for example the centre for their examinations.
- Teaching school - the school or schools that are sharing the teaching
How do we get this feature?
Shared Teaching either needs to be purchased alongside Advanced Support, or you need to be supported by one of our Support Partners.
If you'd like to purchase Shared Teaching, or for more information, please contact your Account Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we get support?
To get support:
- If you are supported by one of our Support Partners, please contact them.
- If you are supported via Advanced Support, you can contact us via email or phone.
Once you've purchased shared teaching, follow these instructions to get started: Setting up and managing your Shared Teaching courses
You can see all of our FAQs here: Shared Teaching