If you are having performance issues with Arbor MIS, our website or the Help Centre, there are a few things you can check:
- Make sure you are using a computer with a browser to access Arbor. Arbor is optimised for computers, so may not work as expected on a mobile or tablet (unless you are using the Arbor App as a parent).
- Check your internet connection.
- Do other websites load ok?
- Check the speed of your connection - you can use a site such as https://www.speedtest.net
- Check your computer.
- Have you got many other applications open?
- Have you rebooted your computer recently?
- Is the problem just with your computer/browser?
- Check another computer, or ask a colleague to check Arbor on their computer.
- Arbor is optimised for Chrome, but we also support Safari, Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Please do not use any other browser and there may be display issues.
It may be that you need to clear your cache - click here for instructions.
If this doesn't work, you can then clear the cookies for Arbor - click here to see instructions on how to do this for the most widely used browsers. Please note you will need to delete Arbor cookies and might need to search for these as instructed.
Why not join in the conversation in the Arbor Community?