Ofsted often requests information on how accessible your trip offering is to your student body and for key demographic groups.
- You can already see the total number of participants from the School > Activities > Trips page.
- Using the reports in the the Custom Report Writer below means you can also see student number split by demographic, such as for Pupil Premium, Free School Meals (FSM), SEN etc.
If you have any feedback, you can submit it to our product team here: Ability to report on demographics of trip participants
- School: General Admin: Export Data - Create a Custom Report
- School: Extra Curricular: View - See trip data in reports
If you don't have permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
Reporting on trips
Create a new Custom Report Writer report following these instructions, and select that your report is about Trips.
By default the report will include:
- Trip name
- Trip description
- Trip Date(s) - the start and end dates of the trip.
- Staff - the staff assigned to the trip.
You can add additional fields available from the left-hand side.
Click Skip setup wizard to save and view your report.
To see data split into demographic groups, you'll need to edit your report and add the Number of Trip Participants field.
- In the slide over, select the demographic.
- To get the number of students, you'll also need to change the Format.
To compare data, you can add another column and apply inverse filters.