Guardians cannot make payments for trips in these cases:
- The trip already has the maximum number of participants signed up
- The full amount has already been paid
- The full amount has not been paid, but the trip has Voluntary Contribution enabled
- The student's participation in the trip was cancelled
- The student is only eligible for the trip, but not confirmed
You can enable payments if the student is only eligible for the trip, but not confirmed by following the instructions below.
- School: Extra Curricular: Administer - Set up and manage trips
- Finance: Administer - Manage payments for trips
If you don't have the permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
Check if they can click the button to pay
If it's just one or a few parents reporting issues, ask them to follow this article: I can't click the button to pay?
How do we enable payments to be made for a student?
To enable guardians to pay, go to School > Activities > Trips and select the trip.
Find the student, and click the Bulk action button to select Confirm Participants and manually mark them as confirmed.
The guardian will then be able to make further payments from Activities > Trips > select trip.
Please not that if your trip has Voluntary Contribution switched on, the full amount is deemed to be paid, so the parent won't see the payment button. You school would need to log any additional payments.