Parents and guardians in some cases are able to make payments for trips after the trip has taken place, and after the sign-up time period has ended. We don't allow guardians to make payments in all scenarios to prevent guardians from signing their child up when they did not attend.
- School: Extra Curricular: Administer - Set up and manage trips
- Finance: Administer - Manage payments for trips
If you don't have the permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
When can guardians still make payments?
Guardians can still make payments through the Parent Portal or Arbor App in these cases:
- The guardian already paid enough to take the student over the confirmation threshold
- The student has been manually confirmed on the trip by an administrator
- The guardian has reserved a place for the student
Guardians cannot still make payments in these cases:
- The full amount has already been paid
- The student's participation in the trip was cancelled
- The student is only eligible for the trip
How do we enable payments to be made for a student?
To enable guardians to pay, go to School > Activities > Trips and select the trip.
Find the student, and click the blue pencil icon to select Confirm Participants and manually mark them as confirmed.
The guardian will then be able to make further payments from Activities > Trips > select trip.