Guardians cannot make payments for trips in these cases:
- The full amount has already been paid, or if the trip has Voluntary Contribution enabled
- The student's participation in the trip was cancelled
- The student is only eligible for the trip, but not confirmed
You can enable payments if the student is only eligible for the trip, but not confirmed by following the instructions below.
- School: Extra Curricular: Administer - Set up and manage trips
- Finance: Administer - Manage payments for trips
If you don't have the permission, you'll need to ask your admin team to give you permission using these instructions.
How do we enable payments to be made for a student?
To enable guardians to pay, go to School > Activities > Trips and select the trip.
Find the student, and click the Bulk action button to select Confirm Participants and manually mark them as confirmed.
The guardian will then be able to make further payments from Activities > Trips > select trip.
Please not that if your trip has Voluntary Contribution switched on, the full amount is deemed to be paid, so the parent won't see the payment button. You school would need to log any additional payments.