If you used School Money with your previous MIS, School Money requires you to generate a report so that they can integrate your old student data into Arbor. School Money creates student accounts using a unique student ID that relates to your previous MIS. They will use your report to update the student accounts to a student ID that relates to Arbor.
We always suggest that you contact School Money before doing any of these steps so that they are aware that you are now using ARBOR as there might be some changes they need to do from their end.
This process must be completed before you link the Arbor API with School money.
You will also need to complete this process if you don't want to or can't use WONDE to import your data into our systems.
How to update School Money with your Arbor information:
- Download this excel template, save the file on your computer until it's needed in the next steps.
- Login to Arbor and click on School > Custom report writer and the reporter page will load.
- Click on the green button “Create New Report” and scroll and click on “Import a report”. A small window will then open.
- Click on browse and locate the excel file you previously saved on your computer.
- Add the file, click on “Upload” and your School Money file will be ready.
- Download the file in .csv format by clicking on the download button and choosing the format.
- Save this file to your computer and upload this file onto your School Money system.