Arbor can be used to populate Student details within Interactive Learning Diary through the creation of a CSV file export.
To generate the required CSV file in Arbor, just follow these steps:
1. You'll first need to download this ILD Student template file.
2. Head to School > Custom Report Writer, then click the green Create New Report button in the top-right of the page.
3. On the Create Report page, click Import a Report and use the Browse button to find the ILD Student template file that you downloaded in Step 1. Once you have selected the file, click Upload to import it into Arbor.
4. Once you've imported the template, a report called ILD Pupil Export will be generated.
By default, this report will contain all currently enrolled students in your school. If you need to select only specific Year Groups for import into ILD you'll need to follow these steps to apply a filter:
1. Click Edit at the top of the report.
2. On the Edit Report page that loads, scroll down to the Filters section. For example, in the Select filter drop-down menu, click to select the Year Group(s) option. You can type 'Year Group' into the drop-down to find this quickly. Once you've selected the filter, click Add Filter.
4. On the Edit Filter slideover menu, in the second drop-down menu under Filter Conditions, select the appropriate Year Groups you'd like to include, then click Save.
5. Click the Save & View Report button to apply the changes and view the updated report.
Once you've downloaded the report as a CSV file, you can then log into ILD and import your students. Please contact ILD directly if you require any support with this process.