Use this article if information is not showing correctly in your connected 3rd party app, or if information is missing.
Issues with 3rd party integrations are typically handled by the 3rd parties involved - please make sure to contact them first before contacting Arbor.
I've contacted the 3rd party and they have sent me to Arbor
To troubleshoot issues, please make sure you have this information:
- The 'tags' the 3rd party use to pull the information that is showing as incorrect or missing (this may be different in Arbor compared to other 3rd parties
- Where in Arbor they pull the information from to show in their system
- Where the data is missing from or showing incorrectly in the 3rd party system
If you are unable to troubleshoot the issue after they have given you this information, we will then be able to check if everything is correct on the Arbor side.
Please contact the Arbor Support Team if supported by Arbor using the Contact Us form in the top right of the Help Centre, or your Support Partner if not supported by Arbor. Make sure you include the details in the bullet points above.
Issues when a 3rd party is connected via another system
A lot of systems you use may connect via another API application and not directly to the 3rd party end application. For example, iTrack uses Wonde to connect to Arbor - Arbor sends information to Wonde and Wonde sends this to iTrack. If you are unsure if this is the case, check this article to see how the system in question is connected to Arbor.
If you are having issues with a system that is connected through another API system, you will need to check whether the information is showing in the intermediary app.
- If the data isn't showing in the intermediary app or end app, this is an issue between Arbor and Intermediary app. Please contact the intermediary app to collect more information - see the above section to ensure you collect the information you need, should you need to contact Arbor.
- If the data is showing in the intermediary app but not the end app, the issue is between the intermediary app and end app. In this case, Arbor won't be involved in this issue so we will be unable to support.