You can record when the student recieved the 16-19 Bursary eligibility or Learner funding and monitoring (FAM) as a top-up funding type, from the Student Funding section of the student profile.
You may not see all of the options in the screenshot. You will need one of the following depending on the options in the dropdown.
For all schools:
- Discretionary Bursary Awarded
- 16-19 tuition fund
- Repeating final year of 16-19 funded provision
- Vulnerable Group Bursary Awarded
For schools who complete the ILR:
- 16- 19 Bursary Fund (Discretionary)
- 16- 19 Bursary Fund (Vulnerable Group)
For schools who complete the School Census:
- School led tutoring programme
Enter the dates that they will be getting funding to and from, then click the green Add Student Funding button.