You can record when the student recieved the 16-19 Bursary eligibility or Learner funding and monitoring (FAM) as a top-up funding type, from the Student Funding section of the student profile. Click +Add.
You can see more information about adding funding, including how to do so in bulk, here: Adding top up funding to a student
You may not see all of the options in the screenshot. You will need one of the following depending on the options in the dropdown.
For all schools:
- Discretionary Bursary Awarded
- 16-19 tuition fund
- Repeating final year of 16-19 funded provision
- Vulnerable Group Bursary Awarded
For schools who complete the ILR:
- 16- 19 Bursary Fund (Discretionary)
- 16- 19 Bursary Fund (Vulnerable Group)
For schools who complete the School Census:
- School led tutoring programme (now inactive)
- National Tutoring Programme
Enter the dates that they will be getting funding to and from, then click the green Add Student Funding button.