No, in Arbor you can only have a one-week or two-week timetable. You cannot have a three-week or four-week timetable. You can see how to manage this here: Timetable Periods and weekly cycles
Articles in this section
- Working Days
- Students on a reduced timetable
- Shorter course names on timetables, calendars and tables
- Fix clashes where students are enrolled into multiple lessons
- Suspending classes and lessons
- See or print the timetable for one room
- Can we change our timetable periods half way through the year?
- How do we take both registers for a double lesson?
- Can we have different timetable periods for different student groups?
- Can we have a 3-week or 4-week timetable?
Article is closed for comments.