Can parents request a refund through Arbor?

Guardians cannot request refunds or cancel participation in clubs and trips through the Parent Portal or Arbor App.

  • Once a guardian has signed their child up for a club or a trip, they should contact your school if they would like to cancel participation or would like a refund.
  • If a guardian has topped up the wrong meal or other account and would like to move the money or would like a refund, they should contact your school.

You can see our guidance on how to cancel participation, issue refunds or move money below:


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Please sign in to leave a comment.