Can parents request a refund or cancel club and trip participation through Arbor?

Guardians cannot request refunds.

If a guardian has topped up the wrong meal or other account and would like to move the money or would like a refund, they should contact your school. You can see our guidance on how to issue refunds or move money here: 


Guardians cannot cancel participation in trips, clubs or wraparound care clubs on the Parent Portal or Parent App. Please note that guardians can cancel membership for clubs they have not yet paid for (signed up as provisional members).

Once a guardian has signed their child up for a club or a trip, they should contact your school if they would like to cancel participation or would like a refund. You can see our guidance on how to cancel participation or issue refunds here:

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 4 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.