You can see more about parental engagement in Arbor here: Parental Engagement features in Arbor
Go to Students > Parents & Guardians > Parent Portal Usage.
In the Stats table you'll see:
- The percentage of students who have had at least one of their Primary Guardians log in at least once this academic year.
- The average number of logins per week so far this academic year.
For each figure, the statistics are split into:
- Current Students - These are students currently enrolled in your school.
- Future Students - These are students who have accepted a place at your school and who have a future enrolment date.
- Applicants - These are applicants to your school for this or future years who have an application status that is not Enrolled, Withdrawn or Rejected - read more about this process here
Please note that these figures:
- are a combination of logins to the Parent Portal and the Arbor App. There isn't a way to distinguish only logins into the App for example.
- may include attempted logins: Can parents log into the Parent Portal or Arbor App before we send out login details?
Below the statistics, you can also send communications to guardians using the bulk actions.