How do we migrate Local Authority information?

We migrate details of students' Responsible Local Authority from SIMS, Bromcom and ScholarPack. You can find this in the Looked After (In Care) section of the student profile, and you can change this using these instructions.

We do not migrate details of students' Home Local Authority, but you can add these details by following these instructions.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.