This report is an .xml file that schools need to share with their local authority. Before you can start generating the report, you will need to contact us by email at email@example.com so we can enable this feature on your MIS.
Once the functionality is enabled you can generate a report as often as the Local Authority requires.
What to do:
- Go to School > Data > Export > Capita One Export
- Click on the '+Add' add button and then "Create New Export"
- The capita one page will show that a report is running.
- Refresh the page to see the process.
- Once the status is "Completed" click on it and then "Download XML"
You will then need to send the file to the Local Authority, it is important that you contact the LA and advise them that you have the file so they can advise you on how to send it.