If you can't find the answer to your question using this article, please contact your school. They will contact us if necessary. Please do not contact Arbor support directly.
If you are unsure if your school uses Parent Portal, please check with them first.
Never logged in before? Visit this article to see how to get logged in: Getting started - Log into Parent Portal and the Arbor App
Having trouble logging in? Work through these troubleshooting tips with your school: Why can’t parents log in?
Your Homepage Dashboard
The dashboard is the first screen that you will see. This gives a quick glance of the student’s daily timetable, behaviour points, meals, notices, current attendance and progress.
You can return to this page at any time by clicking on the school’s logo or choosing Dashboard from any menu.
- The Statistics section shows information about the student's attendance, behaviour and progress statistics for the current term.
- Guardian consultations - The Guardian Consultations section allows guardians to book time for Parents Evening meetings by selecting one of the available slots as per the School's setup.
- Assignments - This section shows any homework or coursework assignments that are due, overdue or marked.
- Accounts - The Accounts section loads the student's current Meals and other top-up account balances.
Being a guardian for multiple children - switching students
If you are the Primary Guardian for more than one child in the school, you can access and view each child through the same portal.
On the left-hand side of your homepage, click the arrow next to the current child's name. Select the other child.
When doing this for the first time, you will need to enter your other child’s date of birth.
Click the profile icon at the bottom right of your screen and click Switch student.
Choose which child you would like to view.
If this is the first time you are viewing information for this child, you will have to confirm their birth date.
Available data on your child
If your child's school has granted access, you will be able to click on different parts of the home page to view more data on your child.
For example, clicking the attendance percentage will bring up the attendance page which breaks down the attendance figures into present, late, or absent.
Once you've clicked on Attendance or another item, you will see a menu appear like so in the left-hand side of the page you are now on:
Access your child's profile by clicking the View Student Profile button on your homepage.
This allows you to see basic information about your child, and highlights any unread notices or actions needing to be completed. You will be able to amend details such as your contact details, medical information, consents, and so on.
From here you can access more areas of their profile for:
- Calendar and Timetable
- Attendance - The summary page shows statistics and recent attendance for the academic year as shown. The Attendance By Date page is a breakdown of the student’s attendance, day by day with the mark.
- Behaviour - View the positive and negative behaviour points given as well as any comments that may have been written about the instances.
- Report cards - All the report cards that your school has published for your child will be available here.
- Progress - You can view your child's current grades here.
- Examinations - In this section, you can view and download the student's Exams timetable for the current year.