You can download marks for past DfE assessments in Arbor using our export page. Just go to Students > Assessments > Summative Tracking > Export and select one of the menu options on the left-hand side.
- Use the All Student Marks page if you are a small school such as a primary.
- Use the Bulk Export Student Marks page if you are a large school such as a secondary. We recommend this option for schools with large data tables to avoid having to wait a long time for the data to load.
The All Student Marks table
You can use this page to see student marks across multiple assessments and export them in other formats using the Download button.
In the filters, add the data range you'd like to export data for, select the students to include and add your DfE assessments (you may need to remove any other assessments from the filters first).
You can then see the marks recorded for each student.
The Bulk Export Student Marks download
You can use this page to export the same information into a downloadable Excel file without needing to wait for the table to load first.
Just add the data range you'd like to export data for, select the students to include and add your DfE assessments (you may need to remove any other assessments from the filters first).
Once you click the Export button, you'll receive a message that the export is generating.
Refresh your page and you'll get a notification pop up in the top right of your page. Click the notification to download the excel file to your computer.
You can then open the file.
Where else can we see marks?
You can also:
- view DfE assessment results in the Attainment section of student profiles
- view past marks on the Students > Assessments > DfE Assessments > View Marks page
- in columns for standardised assessment data in the Custom Report Writer
Article is closed for comments.