Recording details of external agency involvement

Social Workers, Early Help workers and other people who are not family members but need to be linked to the student, should be added from the student profile. You'll need to add them in the same way you add guardians, in the Family, Guardians and Contacts section. 



Click +Add to add them. Add in their details, choosing the most appropriate role.




Adding Looked After (In Care) Status

You are also able to add Looked After (In Care) status to the child's profile, with a status of With Parents (under the supervision of social services). Our article on Adding a Looked After (In Care) or Post Looked After status shows how to add this.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 5 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.