Within your MIS, you can log cash or cheque payments for trips and clubs through the Clubs, Trips and Meals areas. You can also
- log payments for Customer Accounts of individual students or staff members by going to the Payments section on their profile
- see how to do this in bulk here
Can we make card payments for clubs and trips?
It is possible to sign students up for clubs and trips as an admin - parents then need to pay via card payment (through the Parent Portal or Arbor App) or via cash, cheque or bank transfer:
It is not possible to make card payments for Clubs and Trips through the MIS as an admin - you would need to Log in as a guardian. Once you have logged into the guardian's account, you can make a top-up as if you were that guardian:
- Payment accounts and topping up the meal account on the Parent Portal or Arbor App
- Signing my child up for a Club on the Parent Portal or Arbor App
- Signing my child up for a Trip on the Parent Portal or the Arbor App
Article is closed for comments.