There are two places where you can see students and their UCIs:
- Students > All Students > Bulk Update or in School > Data > Data Quality Dashboard > Students - This page shows all students, or select a specific year group in the drop-down menu.
- Students > Examinations > Candidates and select the candidate type - This page only shows students who are expected to be doing exams at your school.
The students that already have Unique Candidate Identifiers will have the number showing in the UCI column. The students without an UCI will have a blank space in the UCI column.
Adding a UCI
Tick the students without a UCI and click on the Bulk action button to select the bulk assign option.
For the Exams page, the page will reload with the UCIs added in bulk. For the bulk update page, confirm your changes in the slide over.
You can also add a UCI by clicking into the UCI field to update the information in the slide over.
Leave the Existing UCI field blank to assign them a UCI, or type into the box if they have an existing UPN.
Top Tip: You can't add a UCI that has already been assigned to another student.
Deleting a UCI
To delete a UCI, click the UCI then click Delete.
You may get an error for UCI mismatch when importing results. If you do, this means the UCI recorded in Arbor is different to the UCI they were entered for the exam under. This can happen if they were entered in a previous system or at a different school. You'll need to:
- Deleting the existing UCI
- Adding in the UCI they were entered under
- Re-import the results file
Article is closed for comments.