Different Special Educational Needs information is migrated to Arbor, depending on your previous MIS system.
What is migrated?
- SEN Needs and current SEN Statuses from ScholarPack, CMIS, Integris, Progresso, SIMS and Bromcom.
- SEN Events from Integris, Progresso, SIMS and Bromcom.
- SEN Reviews (as SEN Events) from SIMS and Bromcom.
- The SEN Status History and previous SEN Statuses for students from ScholarPack, SIMS and Bromcom.
- Education Plans from ScholarPack and SIMS.
- SEN notes from SIMS.
The information above is migrated for current students. It is also migrated for applicants from SIMS and Integris.
What isn't migrated?
We do not migrate:
- SEN additional support information from SIMS.
- SEN Provisions.
- Custom SEN statuses - these will migrate to Arbor as No Special Educational Need. Please see this article for further details on the recognised statuses: What are the SEN Statuses of N, E and K?
Should you need to add or amend any details, you can see how to do this here: Adding SEN (Special Educational Need) for a student
Please note that although we do migrate SEN Statement from CMIS, Integris, Progresso, SIMS and Bromcom, this is no longer valid so should be changed: Edit or delete an SEN need or SEN Status