Can parents update or change consents?

Once they have consented or rejected a consent, guardians cannot change their answer themselves. You can see what this will look like for them here: Notices and consents

Guardians need to contact your school if they selected the wrong option or wish to withdraw consent. 

You'll need to follow the instructions in this article to either change the consent answer or re-request the consent using the bulk actions.


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 11 found this helpful
I'm still stuck!



Article is closed for comments.